Liverpool's festive fixture schedule has been officially confirmed, with the Reds travelling to Burnley on Boxing Day and welcoming Newcastle to Anfield on New Year's Day.
The Reds will kick off a tough holiday run with a home clash against Manchester United, scheduled for Sunday, 17 December at 16:30 GMT.
Following this, Liverpool will host Arsenal on Saturday, 23 December at 17:30.
On Boxing Day (26 December), Jurgen Klopp's team will then make the short journey to face Burnley at Turf Moor, with kick-off at 17:30.
Somewhat unusually, the Reds will then get almost a week's respite before the visit of Newcastle, which is the sole Premier League match slated for New Year's Day. The game against Eddie Howe's side at Anfield is scheduled to kick off at 20:00.
After the Newcastle game concludes a testing festive period, there will be the mid-season break and the Reds won't play another Premier League fixture until 21 January.
Liverpool fans can look forward to live coverage of six out of seven league fixtures during December, with matches broadcast on Sky Sports, TNT Sports, or Prime. In addition, the Reds' first two Premier League games in January will also be shown live on TV in the UK.
Liverpool's full fixture list in December/January
- Fulham (H) – Sun, 3 December, 14:00
- Sheffield United (A) – Weds, 6 Dec, 19.30pm – Prime Video
- Crystal Palace (A) – Sun, 9 Dec, 12.30 – TNT Sports
- Union Saint-Gilloise (A) – Thursday, 14 Dec, 17:45 – TNT Sports
- Man Utd (H) – Sun, 17 Dec, 16.30 – Sky Sports
- Arsenal (H) – Sat, 23 Dec, 17.30 – Sky Sports
- Burnley (A) – Tues, 26 Dec 26, 17.30 – Prime Video
- Newcastle (H) – Mon, 1 Jan 1, 20:00 – Sky Sports
- Bournemouth (A) – Sun, 21 Jan – 16.30 – Sky Sports
- Chelsea (H) – Sun, 31 January - 20:00