It's Friday. Another week is done but the rumours keep on rolling. Here they come...
Romeo Lavia will play in Southampton's Championship season opener tonight, despite the Liverpool transfer talk, says his manager Russell Martin. Please don't get injured.
The Reds are ready to submit a third (and final) offer for Lavia, according to Sacha Tavolieri – this time over £40m without any add-ons. Read all about it here. We're in the end game now... maybe?
Neil Jones has said there's 'a good chance' Liverpool and Southampton reach a compromise over the 19-year-old midfielder's price.
On to Andre then. Gazeta Esportiva say a €25m (£21.5m) bid is coming in the next few days, with the Fluminense number seven set on the move.
Now to midfielders Liverpool almost certainly won't be signing. David Lynch has said that Liverpool are not the mystery Moises Caicedo bidders. *Feigns shock*
Meanwhile, BBC Sport report that Brighton do not expect to sell their £100m-valued Ecuadorian at all this summer. Does that mean Chelsea turn to Lavia? Gulp...
Franck Kessie, linked with Liverpool as recently as yesterday, is set for Al Ahli, with Fabrizio Romano saying the Saudi club have made a €15m bid to Barcelona.
Wolfsburg and Spurs are thrashing out a €40m+ deal for Micky van de Ven, according to Romano. The defender was linked with Liverpool earlier in the window but that seems over now.
Elsewhere, Football Insider back up earlier reports that 16-year-old West Ham defensive starlet Amara Nallo is heading for Liverpool.
And finally, 19-year-old Max Woltman has completed a permanent transfer from Liverpool to Oxford United.